theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

I only posted a few times on some movies on the IMDB, though been going there since 98. Been going to BOM since the start.

So what are people saying this will do for the weekend if this was on a Friday?

Anyone here also post at IMDB?I hear its pretty active too.

IMDB is terrible for the most part

They tried to herd us all over there when BOM shut down, that's when Shawn got to work  :lol:

• Like 5

I've heard stories.All of The people from the Mojo forum are here?

The forums went down and never came back up for weeks. They had went down once before and came back up. I guess they didn't want to spend the money to keep it up. They directed everybody to post on the IMDB box office forum. As if... lol.

• Like 4

Just back from my sold out showing - theater was nuts tonight..... I liked it better than IM3 which considering I thought that was great for a popcorn flick.... Solid B they rushed the ending and some of the emotional core didn't quite gel but this crew has some fine chemistry and I wish we could see them in a limited run tv show version. As for the numbers- I have read this whole thread and the highs/lows made me laugh we have such a finicky bunch on this sight.... Hope that the 28m holds but it will prob drop.

Good Friday around what I expected.

But still miss on 100 million 4-day.

Sat increase will be around 15% at best as today was a quasi opening day. 

Not being a troll but realist. 

How defensive you are.

We know you don't see 100 M for the 4 days. We already know that. Like we know.

As for the numbers- I have read this whole thread and the highs/lows made me laugh we have such a finicky bunch on this sight.... Hope that the 28m holds but it will prob drop.

That must of been an entertaining read :P;)

The forums went down and never came back up for weeks. They had went down once before and came back up. I guess they didn't want to spend the money to keep it up. They directed everybody to post on the IMDB box office forum. As if... lol.

Ahh.I always visited boxofficemojo. Never thought to look at the forums.You guys are awesome! I been here almost a year now. I didn't think i could get back into posting on forums anymore buy this community is awesome.