baumer

Fast and Furious 4 (2009)

18 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I just hate Brian and Dominic, They're some of the most unlikable and cocky characters of the recent cinema, the movie would be B- or C+, but those two actors are really unbearable. 2/10 D-

Edited by Goffe

This was the only one that I hadn't seen before and based on the comments flying around I was expecting the worst but it was actually decent. Wasn't a big fan of the final chase sequence though... too claustrophobic.

6/10

This movie had a great opening, and a pretty good final twenty minutes, but everything else was just boring. The character bits with Vin and Paul were good but does that make the movie actually worthwhile? Not really, no. A part of me wants to say it was better than Tokyo Drift, but really, it's not. Tokyo Drift may have Lucas Black but this one has nothing except for some decent (not fantastic) action and the Vin/Paul duo. C+

did not mind this movie.  watched it all the way through for the first time.  watched bits and pieces in 2010, so i had no idea about any scenes.  have heard alot of bad things about this movie from all kinds of sources everywhere, so I was pleased with enjoying this.  B

Los Bandoleros feels like a chore to watch, but Vin Diesel directing a Fast & Furious short like it's the most serious crime drama of all time is oddly hilarious. It has its charms definitely. D

Fast & Furious is arguably the most disappointing entry in the franchise. Walker and Diesel's return are wasted on a boring script that does nothing new with the characters and lacks any real over-the-top drama. There's only one good action scene in the film, and it's within the first five minutes. The fun of seeing the characters from the first one return is needed, but those moments of recognition are the only bits of joy in the film. Fast & Furious is a painfully average film that has barely anything worth getting excited about in it. D-