#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

I'm surprised he didn't change it to make it easier. Quite a few stars have. (Walter Mathau has a really odd last name)

What? Is that not his real name?

(Check google)

I don't know why he changed it, it sounds the same. Matthow.

But yeah, kudos to Galifianakis. Imagine what the world would be if Rachel was played by Jennifer Linn Anastassakis. :lol:

Edited by dashrendar44

It was a really long Russian name-remember back then celebrities did not want Russian names. Such as Doris Day's real last name is a German one which at the time her family changed.

Back from work, have the weekend off. Not moving from my chair for 3 days. I got Box Office to follow.

Not moving from your chair at all? Well good luck ;)

It was a really long Russian name-remember back then celebrities did not want Russian names. Such as Doris Day's real last name is a German one which at the time her family changed.

It's astounding the amount of celebrities that changed their names to make it in Hollywood due to racial/social prejudice. Lot of jewish and european immigrants tried to hide their original patronyms fearing of not being "WASP" enough. Like Issur Danielovitch Demsky.

Edited by dashrendar44

Back from work, have the weekend off. Not moving from my chair for 3 days. I got Box Office to follow.

This has been my schedule for the past 3 weeks, pretty much  :lol:

Posted Image

• Like 14

It's astounding the amount of celebrities that changed their names to make it in Hollywood due to racial/social prejudice. Lot of jewish and european immigrants.

Or in the case of Michael Keaton-his real name was Michael Douglas.

Tim Allen-Timothy Allen Dick, hmmm I wonder why he changed it?

• Like 1

Secret to FF sucess.

20%guns 20%cars 20%hot sexy chicks, 20% Bad Ass guys, 20% likable characters  = Flawless Victory 

Anyways is the song for fast Six anywhere as good as Danzo Kaduro for Fast Five, that song was a blast and has like 450 million views on youtube.  :wacko:

Edited by Lordmandeep