#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

atm im going to go with

FF6 33-35m, THO3/Stid 14-15,Epic 13-14,Im3 7-8,TGG 5

Thank you for the updates  :D

TGG increase is kinda low, but I'll take it.

Go West Coast, get that FF6 number up  B)

atm im going to go with

FF6 33-35m, THO3/Stid 14-15,Epic 13-14,Im3 7-8,TGG 5

Damn I knew Stid and HO3 would be close for Saturday. I actually thought STID would have a better Sat than HO3 but then I considered a lot of STID's sell outs were during matinee. HO3 was selling out evening shows. This is crazy and going to be a tight race for 2nd.

theres a few around there one spot has 30 plex and 22 plex about a block from each other

I live near the Edwards IMAX 22 and AMC 30. They are both at Ontario Mills shopping center.

• Like 1

Greenville - sold out 7 of its 14 F6 showings, here in Anderson, 1 out of 15 , in Simpsonville 2 out of 14, in Spartanburg 6 out 12, in Summerville 6 out of 12, Myrtle Beach 0 or N/A, Columbia 6 out of 14, Aiken 1 out of 7, Rock Hill 2 out of 14, half of the theaters in Charleston aren't owned by the big 4 so the data for them is either 0 or N/A, but I expect good business since that part of the state is more urban.

All of these cities have multiple theaters (except Aiken), so selling out half your shows is extremely good. There were also some sellout for the others, but I don't care about those haha.

Edited by jandrew

The amazing thing about Fast 6 playing good with families is its unintentional. Unlike IM3, Epic, and ect. Uni didn't position Fast 6 as a family film, but its still bringing them in.

further to my previous comment there are around 14-15 30 plexes in us

does it get any higher? I've always wondered. Is there a theater with over 30 screens in the US? Or anywhere for that matter?

Okay-going off of how Saturday drops are for Memorial Day weekend releases is kind of hard as most of them opened on a Thursday. (Or in the case of the 3rd Pirates it opened on a Friday but had really good Thursday sneaks)

So it seems most films opening go up that opened on a Friday. With the exception of the 3rd X-Men (Had a pretty big drop).

does it get any higher? I've always wondered. Is there a theater with over 30 screens in the US? Or anywhere for that matter?

I think the Mall of America one has 35 screens.

The amazing thing about Fast 6 playing good with families is its unintentional. Unlike IM3, Epic, and ect. Uni didn't position Fast 6 as a family film, but its still bringing them in.

It just needs to find away to cater to the old crowd and fast seven could hit a billion lol