#ED

Weekend Estimate #s FF6: 34.5 NYSM 27.8 AE: 27.3 TH3: 15.9

I don't think AE's poor showing thus far is as much a reflection of Will's star power as it is a rejection of Jaden in this particular role. The GA has a track record of being very finicky about how kids are portrayed in TV and movies and I just don't think they're ready to embrace an adolescent action hero; and I doubt they ever will be.

They embrace one if it's from preexisting source material.

At least he isn't doing drugs like other child stars.

He needs to learn humility and not have his 'oh so popular' dad rub off on him, though. Not saying he should do drugs to teach him that. It's just audiences won't embrace a wannabe star who's cocky.

He needs to learn humility and not have his 'oh so popular' dad rub off on him, though. Not saying he should do drugs to teach him that. It's just audiences won't embrace a wannabe star who's cocky.

That happens usually with the child actresses more it seems.

What makes him cocky?