#ED

Weekend Estimate #s FF6: 34.5 NYSM 27.8 AE: 27.3 TH3: 15.9

For now going to go withFF6 10.5,AE 9-10,NYSM 8.5-9,THO3 5.2,STID 4.5, TGG IM3 2,

I was expecting this weekend to be weak across the board because of the inflated MD weekend. I won't be surprised if June is relatively weaker because of frontloading in May.

• Like 1

I was expecting this weekend to be weak across the board because of the inflated MD weekend. I won't be surprised if June is relatively weaker because of frontloading in May.

I'm pretty sure June will be bigger.

How ? They have no power to stop every single article, every blog where his son will get some backlash. Again, the higher responsability lies on Will Smith feet for putting his son in first line, giving him the main responsability to carry that blockbuster with the potential backlash to endure if the movie turn out a stinker. Critics already underline that his acting was so, so to say the least.I don't think Jaden is armed enough to digest that type of failure at such a young age.. Even, Willow turned off that vanity project "Annie" that her father offered her. This, after her successful 'Whip My hair'. She discovered how tough it was to be a child star and prefered to go back to school and play with her girLfriends on the weekend. She has more sense in her little 13 years of age than her brother, father and mother putting altogether.

He is a Hollywood Superstar, he won't let this one bad project cost his son his acting career. He has enough power to influence big Hollywood studios because of his good BO record. Edited by Godzilla
  • Like 1