#ED

Weekend Estimate #s FF6: 34.5 NYSM 27.8 AE: 27.3 TH3: 15.9

No he needs to make films people want to see not the films he wants to make.

Nothing wrong with taking a chance on something you want to make. If it fails it fails. Life wouldn't be worth living if you can't do that. 

• Like 1

Again Willly will be fine he has franchises to fall back on. Jaden and MNS will probably not recover from this.

Jaden won't get hurt, this is his first true stinker. MNS will receive all the blame, Will Smith and Sony won't allow Jaden getting the blame.
  • Like 1

I like him I loved fresh prince of bel air but idk many people on here who would remember that

It's syndicated on I don't know how many cable channels. Will is still getting checks from that, lol.

• Like 1

So without the time to read 30 pages, is FF6 going O/U $40m?Ill be slightly disappointed if its under :(

Over $40m would mean a better second weekend hold than Fast Five, Fast & Furious and 2F2F all had. It was never going to happen. 

If I remember correctly Rth reported a $10.5m Friday, that should mean at least a $36m weekend. 

Jaden won't get hurt, this is his first true stinker. MNS will receive all the blame, Will Smith and Sony won't allow Jaden getting the blame.

How ?  They have no power to stop every single article, every blog where his son will get some backlash. 

Again, the higher responsability lies on Will Smith feet for putting his son in first line, giving him the main responsability to carry that blockbuster with the potential backlash to endure if the movie turn out a stinker.  Critics already underline that his acting was so, so to say the least.

I don't think Jaden is armed enough to digest that type of failure at such a young age..   Even, Willow turned off that vanity project "Annie" that her father offered her.  This, after her successful 'Whip My hair'.  She discovered how tough it was to be a child star and prefered to go back to school and play with her girLfriends on the weekend. 

She has more sense in her little 13 years of age than her brother, father and mother putting altogether.

Edited by Ent
  • Like 1

I like Will Smith he usually makes entertaining movies and is likeable in them. I think part of the problem in AE he didn't get a chance to show off his charisma.

After Earth looked so terrible to me. I couldn't even give him the benefit of the doubt. What was the accent he was using?