baumer

Tuesday Numbers RTH/ERC

:rofl:

These are some awful predictions.  FF6 dropping another 50%?  Why?

For real. They probably are predicting a big drop for F6 because they overestimated it last weekend and don't want to be over the actual number again.

• Like 1

Oh, I saw Mama. I thought it was complete crap. It just got less scary and more stupid as it went along.But yeah, Sinister scared the fuck out of me. All of the super 8 films were just amazing and sooooo freaky. Such a well made horror movie.Dark Skies got some good scares from me, notably the birds hitting the building and when the shadowy figure quickly appears in the kids room. What really made it work however were the surprisingly real and likable characters

Im very interested in your opinion on what films are more disturbing than Martyrs, kitik. Im a huge horror nut and ive seen a littany of horror films so please indulge me.

Youre not missing much junkshop. Its just one of the goriest and blood splattered movies ever lol.

• Like 1

I saw Jaws on the big screen in February. It was my first time ever seeing it on big screen and I felt like I was seeing it for the first time again. It was magical it was one of the best theatrical experiences of my life. Jaws is my favorite movie so maybe I enjoyed it more than anybody else but still it is a magical experience seeing it on the big screen

Edited by baumer
  • Like 2

Oh, I saw Mama. I thought it was complete crap. It just got less scary and more stupid as it went along.But yeah, Sinister scared the fuck out of me. All of the super 8 films were just amazing and sooooo freaky. Such a well made horror movie.Dark Skies got some good scares from me, notably the birds hitting the building and when the shadowy figure quickly appears in the kids room. What really made it work however were the surprisingly real and likable characters

Dark Skies is criminally underrated, I truly believe it will slowly gain an audience in the coming years.

With a better, i.e. even half way decent, marketing campaign it would have been a much bigger film. I'm still dumbfounded as to why the reveal, including her walk to the room, wasn't the trailer.

Edited by PDC1987

Dark Skies is criminally underrated, I truly believe it will slowly gain an audience in the coming years.

I really enjoyed it, and the reviews weren't that bad for a movie of its type (6.2/10 IMDB, 35% RT)

if only nysm had the same # of screens as other films (like in my dream today :D )

Still waiting 4 David beating Goliaths  :wub:

I like watching comedies in theaters :wave:  esp Twilight ))) unintentional laughs & comments from the crowd ftw

Edited by Leyla

I saw Jaws on the big screen in February. It was my first time ever seeing it on big screen and I felt like I was seeing it for the first time again. It was magical it was one of the best theatrical experiences of my life. Jaws is my favorite movie so maybe I enjoyed it more than anybody else but still it is a magical experience seeing it on the big screen

Incredible, a perfect A in my book, one of my favorites. I just had the best experience, im glad you got yours too. 

• Like 1