kitik

Tuesday numbers | Drops???

Yeah, I know. But when I decided to try my hand at this, since I'm new with all these BO stuff, my goal was to end up in Top 10. But looks like that will not be the case  :lol:

LOL That's how I felt. I hate losing so I just stopped playing, lol.

• Like 1

Close to 397M after Thursday. That means it need about 3M off of this weekend (less than 50% drop), will be tough with the sure big drop in TC and big opener in MOS. I hope Father's Day help it, TA increased on FD so finger-cross :)

Damn. My brain is even more fried than I thought. I guess that's what happens after returning from a trip at 3 in the morning :lol: yeah your right. I thought it was at 395.6 after Monday thinking that it'll be near 397.5-398 by Friday.
  • Like 1

Damn. My brain is even more fried than I thought. I guess that's what happens after returning from a trip at 3 in the morning :lol: yeah your right. I thought it was at 395.6 after Monday thinking that it'll be near 397.5-398 by Friday.

:lol: Yeah, I totally understand, nothing good happens after 2AM

It'll be close to 400M at the end of this week, I think it'll cross that milestone next Wednesday as the latest, so we can celebrate then  :)

Wed

TITE 7m,Purge 1.9,NYSM 1.9,FF6 1.6,inter 1.4,Epic 1.3

Thanks Rth.

I was hoping TITE could pull in higher number.

Big drop for Purge, quite big for FF6, NYSM, and Intership too. Only Epic holds well.