#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Wonder Woman will likely be cast with an unknown or semiknown actress and someone in their late 20s/early thirties. I've already mentioned on previous threads that my choices for the character are Gemma Arterton or Emily Blunt.I think a WW movie similar in tone to MoS would be a huge hit with audiences. The 2009 animated film to me would work great as a live action film with maybe more fleshing out to make it 2 hours,

Edited by Jonwo
  • Like 1

Wonder Woman will likely be cast with an unknown or semiknown actress and someone in their late 20s/early thirties. I've already mentioned on previous threads that my choices for the character are Gemma Arterton or Emily Blunt.

both not fit ...

BTW, Gitesh has been AWFUL with his 'sources' the last few months.  He seems to be off quite a bit in his early reporting.  At least Rth is also saying 45-50 for now.  He used to be so much more accurate from what I remember.

Edited by agkman
  • Like 2

#ThisIsTheEnd heading to about $6M FRI on course for a 5.5day opening wknd of roughly $30M. Trying to survive vs #Superman

https://twitter.com/giteshpandya/status/345715909949812736

Argh. I have this in my top 15! Anyway, I'm withdrawing from that game. Missed a lot of weeks.

Boy, I was way off joining Shawns 45+ club ...

BTW, Gitesh has been AWFUL with his 'sources' the last few months.  He seems to be off quite a bit in his early reporting.  At least Rth is also saying 45-50 for now.  He used to be so much more accurate from what I remember.

I remember his late in the day 58-62M OD for IM3.
  • Like 1