#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

I think it is. It deserved so much more, IMO. Would've broken the animation OW if it had been released in May...

But what I mean is, that record can only be broken on 30 days in any year so I'm not sure you could say it held the record for three years so much as two and half Junes.

But what I mean is, that record can only be broken on 30 days in any year so I'm not sure you could say it held the record for three years so much as two and half Junes.

It was definitely more than two and a half Junes. Father's Day weekend 2010 to Father's Day weekend 2013 pretty much equals three years. It's really nitpicky to say otherwise.

we almost there.

Looks like the thread will be dead for about 2 hours till Rth fly in to give us updates. We'll get there then. Gotta sleep now. Thanks guys  :D

• Like 1

It was definitely more than two and a half Junes. Father's Day weekend 2010 to Father's Day weekend 2013 pretty much equals three years. It's really nitpicky to say otherwise.

I see what you're saying, I was overthinking.