#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Boxofficemojo is the not official website for boxoffice for studios.

WB might count it as part of three-day weekend if they want it. Box office geeks in this forum would see it incorrect, but general public mainstream who don't follow box office at all reading news can take it as June box office opening weekend record if WB decides to release it that way.

LOL I just posted this.

• Like 1

Heck, I would go as far as saying if WB really wants June record for press releases, and movie falls a few millions short, they might release Walmart number less than $12 million and add what they need for the opening weekend record.

• Like 1

Heck, I would go as far as saying if WB really wants June record for press releases, and movie falls a few millions short, they might release Walmart number less than $12 million and add what they need for the opening weekend record.

They're going to fudgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I think its bullshit that the "Walmart" stuff is being separated.  These are people that bought tickets for the show.  There are a littany of films since Aurora that had Thursday shows at 7 8 9 10 and so on.  This imo is ridiculous that they are doing it for this one movie.  The midnights should be 21 million.

Edited by baumer
  • Like 6

I think its bullshit that the "Walmart" stuff is being separated.  These are people that bought tickets for the show.  There are a littany of films since Aurora that had Thursday shows at 7 8 9 10 and so on.  This imo is ridiculous that they are doing it for this one movie.  The OD should be 21 million.

You mean 56 M?

• Like 1