#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

In 2003-WB "included" Wednesday night previews so they could say Matrix Reloaded broke the OD record.

So in 2013-will they attempt to include "previews" to break June's OW? (probably not)

You need to see Sophie's Choice, Evil Angels, Iron Lady, and Adaptation if you want to see some more top-notch Streep acting. (And Angels in America and Seduction of Joe Tynan)

She was good in Iron Lady, but the film itself was not great. It should've been more like Lincoln  :P

Oh Bambi! Yeah, I always wanted to skip the part where the mom died in that movie. I couldn't handle it.  :unsure: yeah I agree, there are so many Disney animations that are underrated. 

Disney's classic from 90's are just as good as their old classics. TLK, Aladdin, TLM, TB&B, Mulan and The Hunchback of Notre Dame.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

• Like 3

LILO AND STITCH OH MY GOODNESS SOMEONE LET ME BORROW IT! I miss that movie so much and it never comes on tv. Its a "classic" to me. Another great Disney movie before they went tentpole crazy? HOLES! LeBeouf ftw.

Edited by jandrew
  • Like 3

Disney's classic from 90's are just as good as their old classics. TLK, Aladdin, TLM, TB&B, Mulan and The Hunchback of Notre Dame.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Wow, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, that one is great. Man, I have a lot of re-watching to do  :)

• Like 1