#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

No, I promised myself my first drink would be with my dad. He currently doesn't get back from Ohio till late afternoon. Also want to point out I have not drank any alcohol in my life.  

Thank you

Oh you're welcome. You are a good son. A drink with your father for your birthday and Father's day. Perfect!

After seeing this, all I have to say is this: Zack Snyder is Christopher Nolan's retarded brother, who is himself overrated. This is literally the biggest disappointment since Indy 4.

:o:lol:

Edited by ECSTASY

So Elementary was good? I'll give it a watch when it comes out on Netflix.

It's a great show to me. The writing is incredible, and the relationship between Joan and Sherlock is just so fresh and unique. I totally recommend it.

• Like 1

:D Yes he is. What are the ratings like for Elementary? Will it get another season?

It's doing good on CBS, not great, but good, and second season is already confirmed. 

• Like 1

I'm watching We Steal Secrets: The Story of WikiLeak. I'm halfway through it and it is utterly mesmerizing. It already has a 91% on RT with an 8 average. 

EVERYONE should watch it. It's fucking fascinating.

Leave MOS in range from earlier 34-37, update probably everything in couple hrs

Thanks Rth, that's great. As long as it doesn't go down, everything's good  :)

Two things bug me about this football game in TDKR. One the Gotham Rogues draw less than Jacksonvile Jaguars. Two, Hines Ward could barely outrun linebackers let alone explosions

Edited by DAR
  • Like 2

It's doing good on CBS, not great, but good, and second season is already confirmed

That's good. Nothing worse than a series you like getting canceled. That happened with BBC's The Hour. I thought it was really good and they ended with a cliff hanger and then it got canceled, lol. I'm still pissed. :lol:

• Like 1