#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

SatMOS 36.5-37,TITE 7.4,NYSM 4,FF63.6 ,PURGE 3, Intern 2.6,Epic 2.2/STID 2.2,A3 1.5,THO3/ IM3 1.1BM 700k

So pretty much what was reported.Thanks for the holdover numbers! NYSM looking good so far nice bump up and it's holding its own. Go STiD! Looks like IM3 may have to wait a few more do for 409.
  • Like 1

SatMOS 36.5-37,TITE 7.4,NYSM 4,FF63.6 ,PURGE 3, Intern 2.6,Epic 2.2/STID 2.2,A3 1.5,THO3/ IM3 1.1BM 700k

Those weak increases for holdovers makes Man of Steel's number even better. Still think it'll drop sub 10% today; I don't think the NBA won't affect it, it'll just prevent it from dropping just 5%.

Great number.

A slight increase from friday with no midnight..

A 10% drop tomorrow is to be expected for:

114 mill OW 3 day

126 mill 4 day

So what kind of hold can we expect for Sunday? 10%? Father's Day should give it a boost but the Finals will definitely hamper it a bit.

I say around 10%

I just arrived from NYSM. I am amazed. It deserves all the money it is making. Damn you Baumer foi spoiling me the movie and then saying it was not a spoiler for sure. My body was not prepared for that when it happened! I haven't seen a crowd getting so silent expecting for the ultimate reveal since Inception, people weren't breathing! 

yayyyy I'm so happy u loved it!!!!! :wub: its truly amazing! welcome to the Eye, quarterback!!! :arms:

What happens to discussion of other movies?

NYSM, PURGE, HO3?

nothing to discuss

the fates of this movies are already decided

It could be great if nysm beat HO3 tho  ;) It would be the icing on the cake

Edited by Leyla

Thanks buddy.

Remember today.. Non of this:

I think i may have been to high bla bla.....

;)

Some recent Father's Day drops:

2012: Prometheus 8% (2nd), Madagascar 3 20% (2nd)

2011: Green Lantern 9.5% (OW), Super 8 6.6% (2nd)

2010: Toy Story 3 13.5% (OW), Karate Kid 9.9% (2nd)

It's not gonna skew quite as heavily as the kids' movies, but its burned off a lot of demand compared to every other movie besides Toy Story. Going with 11-12%

• Like 1