#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Cameron can walk up into any studio and go, "bitches, I wanna shoot on the moon", and they'd give him 200 mill and fund the trip. :P

You re kidding but he seriously considered at one point to shoot a feature film on location in a space station.

He talked about it occasionally in interviews.

Edited by The Futurist

Rebooting POTC would be disastrous.The franchise was hurt bad enough losing Bloom and that Sasha Grey looking chick.

Sasha Grey!!! I haven't heard that comparison before. However, it tells me about some of your movie watching preferences....and mine too since I know who she is as well.

• Like 1

Sasha Grey!!! I haven't heard that comparison before. However, it tells me about some of your movie watching preferences....and mine too since I know who she is as well.

Wait I only know Sasha Grey from Entourage.What movie preferences are you talking about???

But I hope the actual will go up more than crap Retaliation's $3.3mil.

It is bigger than TDKR at this point.

BTW, $5.6mil in Philippineis considered ok?  

It's huge. SUPERMAN RETURNS entire run was 4 M.

Nolan already has a "first look" deal with WB. Anything Syncopy decides to produce, WB gets a first look at financing and distributing. Nolan is good friends with Thomas Tull from Legendary Pictures, so the split between WB/Legendary could hurt WB's relationship with Nolan. He is also good friends with Alan Horn, who was a high level executive with WB until they fired him last year. He is now chairman at Disney and is in Nolan's ear all the time to jump ship for the Mouse House.

Thanks for the info. Very interesting. While I doubt Nolan will jump ship so easily it could be interesting times if the breakup happens and its under really bad terms.