CAYOM Year 8 Discussion Thread

The 4th quarter will start this coming weekend, provided there're no objections.

Aren't we waiting for August/September totals? 

The 4th quarter will start this coming weekend, provided there're no objections.

I'd like it personally to start not this coming weekend, but the one after as i'm really busy the next couple of weeks but have a half term when i'll be free quite a lot then in a few weeks

Aren't we waiting for August/September totals? 

I assume Hiccup will finish those by Friday. It's only two months of actuals.

Does anyone else aside from Films prefer a later start?

I assume Hiccup will finish those by Friday. It's only two months of actuals.

Does anyone else aside from Films prefer a later start?

August will be done today and September tomorrow.

• Like 1

THE GARDEN MOVES UP A WEEKIn the lastest press conference from millennium films, it has been announced at the garden has moved to 3rd October from 10th October- becoming the 6th release date for this film. The animation will try and take good money especially due to the shortage of animation films

THE GARDEN MOVES UP A WEEKIn the lastest press conference from millennium films, it has been announced at the garden has moved to 3rd October from 10th October- becoming the 6th release date for this film. The animation will try and take good money especially due to the shortage of animation films

You are sorely tempting fate there.

THE GARDEN MOVES UP A WEEK

In the lastest press conference from millennium films, it has been announced at the garden has moved to 3rd October from 10th October- becoming the 6th release date for this film. The animation will try and take good money especially due to the shortage of animation films

Posted Image

Don't do it. Just don't touch the Simpsons. It will be judged harshly critically.

I've already wrote it and Im going to release it. I think its ok and don't mind too much now if judged harshly

Just thinking. If Hiccup's going to be finished with the totals tonight, then we might as well start Part 4 this weekend. There's no point waiting two weeks doing nothing. We can always extend the deadline if me and Films are having trouble getting ours done in time. 

• Like 3

You know, on second thoughts, that extra free week might not be such a bad idea after all. Maybe we should switch back....

Yes, I'm joking.

I will be making a movie based on the Everworld series from K.A. Applegate. It was a really underrated fantasy series she wrote after Animorphs aimed at an older teen crowd, where teenages from modern times go back into an alternate world that involves Old Gods like Loki and Thor  mixed with this alien race that learns gunpowder from a chemistry textbook.