CAYOM Year 8 Discussion Thread

Underwhelmed by your choice of setting for Age of Empires. Hopefully this becomes a recurring franchise with new historical installments because there are lots to choose from (fitting the "Empire" theme):Ghengis KhanSaladinFrederick BarbarossaEl CidAttilaetc

Underwhelmed by your choice of setting for Age of Empires. Hopefully this becomes a recurring franchise with new historical installments because there are lots to choose from (fitting the "Empire" theme):Ghengis KhanSaladinFrederick BarbarossaEl CidAttilaetc

It is. Ones I am definitely going are Attilla, Saladin, Ghengis Khan, Adolf Hitler, Alexander the Great, Ivan the Terrible, Henry the VIII, Thutmose III, and Sennacherib, and so on. I am not going to go into the Roman Empire much because I feel like that is over down plus you have your Roman Empire series. 

Officially, the deadline is late tonight.Unofficially, I won't start Part 2 until I wake up tomorrow morning, so if you're not finished with a final film until midnight or 1-2 in the morning or something like that, it's ok.

Edited by 4815162342

Spaghetti, The Academy is unchanged from the version I read a while back for the Festival, right?

He said he didn't have time to change it, so I guess not.

Also someone reviewed and said it wasn't explained where that elixir came from, so my guess is no, he didn't change it (seeing as it was your main complain about the movie)