Leatherface

Foodfight - The most bizarre CGI kids movie ever?

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/awfully-good-foodfight

Posted Image

I remember hearing about this movie ages ago. It actually sounded like a halfway decent idea at the time. Sounds like it turned into a total train wreck. Just watch those video clips. Someone actually thought some of those lines were a good idea for a kids movie?!!??!

The AV Club turned me on to this one a coupla months back. There's actual honest-to-god merchandise for this floating around in redemption games. The doll of the Haylie Duff catgirl character is missing all of the feline features, which had led some to guess that she was a regular human until someone pointed out that would add a somewhat creepier dimension to her romance with the Charlie Sheen dog...

Close, but no cigar. The truly most bizarre CGI kids film...well....imagine if Charlotte's Web was written by Hunter S. Thompson instead of E.B. White.

It later features a road trip with a snake, a math book eating a dog, and a motel run by aliens.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 2

Close, but no cigar. The truly most bizarre CGI kids film...well....imagine if Charlotte's Web was written by Hunter S. Thompson instead of E.B. White.

It later features a road trip with a snake, a math book eating a dog, and a motel run by aliens.

This video reminded me of a full-length version of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwqXB1l7gwU

• Like 1