baumer

Wednesday #s: MoS Official Est $9.01M

And why not this theme? Who changed that? Why doesn't he change it back? Fire that person! ;)

The 960x720 theme is where all the experimental changes are happening. I'm not sure why the buttons disappeared from here, but switch over and you'll be fine. ;)

• Like 1

*lol* Like they care what some internet folks think...

Industry folks, Shareholder folks,  that's who they care about, then  the Jonses they seek to keep up with. You're think to immediate sir.

Edited by Captain Craig

Kinda big drop in IM3 theater count. Though I wonder if Disney will consider double feature with MU. The movie already passed 400M, they would not care and that's understandable.

They don't care.

• Founder / Operator

That would be one hell of a hold for MoS. Think it can do that, or end up being close? 

I'd be shocked. If MU and WWZ weren't opening, then I'd give it a slight chance... but if it holds that well, my guess is it would mean WWZ coming in way under expectations ($30m or less).

Kinda big drop in IM3 theater count. Though I wonder if Disney will consider double feature with MU. The movie already passed 400M, they would not care and that's understandable.

I posted this an hour ago in the weekend prediction thread:

Huge showtime losses for F&F 6, Iron Man, Epic, Gatsby, STID, Hangover, and After Earth (and even Before Midnight) this weekend in my city. Hangover and Gatsby are both gone.

The total showtimes for the 3 major theaters on Saturday:

(2D/3D)

Man Of Steel - 36 (19/17)

World War Z - 35 (17/18)

Monsters University - 34 (17/17)

This Is The End - 19

NYSM - 15

The Purge - 12

The Bling Ring - 10

Internship - 10

STID - 7

Epic - 5

F&F 6 - 3

IM3 - 2

After Earth - 2

Before Midnight - 1

The drive-ins in my town have the following double features:

-MU/F&F6

-WWZ/MOS

-MU/IM3

-WWZ/MOS

• Like 1

I'd be shocked. If MU and WWZ weren't opening, then I'd give it a slight chance... but if it holds that well, my guess is it would mean WWZ coming in way under expectations ($30m or less).

yeah, the only way for MOS to have a $60M weekend is if WWZ ends up and 30 and MU doesn't go much higher than 60.

• Like 1