baumer

Wednesday #s: MoS Official Est $9.01M

MOS: 8.9TITE: 2.8NYSM: 1.5NOTHING to freak out about. Waaay too much over reaction to a Wednesday drop.

Edited by baumer

Supes proved to be a family film by having a ridiculous hold on Sunday. So that should mean a 85-90% bump Friday 45-50% bump on Sat. Itll do 50 mill.

• Like 4

Supes proved to be a family film by having a ridiculous hold on Sunday. So that should mean a 85-90% bump Friday 45-50% bump on Sat. Itll do 50 mill.

I like this.
  • Like 1

I just think the first Wednesday or the first Tuesday is a terrible day to judge a film's run on. It really has nothing to do with what it will make on the weekend.

• Like 2

$8.9? Much better than 8.2 that I read last night. It will do $50+ this weekend. Do not forget, millions of kids are finishing school today and tomorrow. Full summer weekdays begin next week. 

Edited by witness

No need to freak out guys. When all is said and done MoS is gonna have a healthy increase in box office over prior superman films. Batman begins is considered one of the greatest superhero films and look how much it made(not that it was a disappointment BO wise). This will blow past it and imagine what future instalments will make.

• Like 1

thx for the numbers :wub:

my usual support for TITE & nysm

Can Gatsby gross 150????

MoS will do good imo

I even decided to post some Cavill to cheer ppl up :D

Posted Image

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 1

This is a reboot. So gross is important but not that important. As Bigboss said this is laying the tracks for the next one and for JLA. and at the beginning of the summer most people predicted it to make between 250 and 275. So if it does go on to make 300 that is a number most did not have. Check out the numbers in the summer game. There are about 50 predictions there not many have it at 300