Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Change it to what?? To MOS 12.5M  Friday instead of the 14-16M???

Do you concede defeat of IM1, IM2, SM Reboot to Superman yet BKB ?

• Like 1

No, the NBA Finals didn't hurt Supes.. 2 New releases hurt supes, not a basketball game that can be DVR'd and watched any time..

No, the NBA Finals didn't hurt Supes.. 2 New releases hurt supes, not a basketball game that can be DVR'd and watched any time..

In most of the domestic world who watch BBall.. They dont Tivo.. They like to watch it live with their hot wings BKB and you know this. There is no way NBA finals didnt hurt Supes lol

Indeed Ikent warrior.... Not to mention MOS coming off SR lol(only 395M WW flop)  TASM coming off SM3 (890MWW big winner)

Superman will stick kick Spideys ASS domestically and worldwide and beat IM1 and IM2 WW and its a reboot. Might be the biggest reboot of all time for that matter. Is there any reboot that has made 800+M WW lol?

I like your enthusiasm, Kal, Superman and Spider-Man are my favorite superheroes of all time and I think TASM was not only the best reboot to date, but the best live action iteration of Spidey so far. I haven't watch MoS yet because it isn't released in my country yet, but regardless the mess that Goyer did with the script, I feel like I'll like or even love the film just fine. 

I'm still not completely sure that MoS can beat TASM for the most successful reboot box office wise, but for the sake of the genre I certainly hope so. However, if it doesn't, the title of the highest grossing reboot is in good hands, and MoS fans have nothing to be ashamed of, giving the circumstances and how the critics were harsh with this one, it's doing amazing numbers for a reboot.

• Like 1

What a logic. That's worse than Miss Utah's. lol

Edited by kayumanggi
  • Like 1

Just going to leave MU/WWZ where I had them but MOS comes downMU 29.8-32,WWZ 25-27, MOS 12.5, TITE 4.2, NYSM 2.4, FF6 1.5, Purge 1.1, Intern 1.1, STID 900k, BR 700k

79-83m. Goddamn that is insane. The equivalent Saturday last year saw an increase of 8.6% and in 2011 1.2%. Lets say a 3% increase overall,7981.4 (+3)59.4 (-27)219.8 for the top 10.
  • Like 1

No and if I were you, I would stop getting ahead of yourself before you get burned...

No and if I were you, I would stop getting ahead of yourself before you get burned...

That doesnt happen when Im on my friend :D....And Im very on with supes. Except our IM3looks to be too powerful to catch unless MOS makes records numbers in little and the rest of the big territorries :D.

I can tell you for sure that No Avengers film will touch Avatar 2 (NO JLU film for that matter can match Avatar or even Titanic Worldwide) And Avatar 2 will beat Avengers2 even if it creeps near to the worldwide box office of titanic's BO(Unlikely-I see Avengers 2 with 1.4-1.7Bil)  by 2Billion and change...!!  Take that to the bank and I will bet you 50 paypal. Avatar 2 beats Avengers 2 by 1.5billion or more!

Where does Kal gurantee Avatar 2 will end up??  3.3B-4.2Billon worldwide with those crazy expanding markets and folks actually gone to the hospital to get medication from realizing the fact that they cant  stay in pandora.

That is insane love that only Avatar can draw  BKB son....:) Your war of Avengers 2 vs Avatar 2 is over domestically and Worldwide before its effectively begun!

Edited by Superman001

Nope. But maybe next weekend. Weekend hold is looking very good though. Drop from last Friday is only 27% :o

yeah even Im not as optimistic as to believe it crosses 100 mil this wekend :D

Edited by Leyla

BKB is off his rocker if he thinks the domestic or worldwide tally is going to even breath near Avatar 2, but you gotta love BKB.. A marvel comic fanboy to the max..But thats one thing Disney cant do...

Out do James cameron coming off a masterpiece that is SWS power of old on steroids. :)

Finally saw MOS.Definitely not what I was expecting and not as good as some made it seem. I see why critics had problems with the movie because it really was a flawed film. Major issues were:1. The pacing was very strange.2. The dialogue was weird. Some of the acting was close to Star Wars prequel levels.3. The action at the end was very repetitive and somewhat cartoony.Overall, 2.5 out of 5 stars for me. The second movie DEFINITELY needs another creative team behind it.

• Like 1