Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Right, because posting BOM 12pm numbers, but being busy and not being able to post their revised ones is trolling. K.

LOL  I can't tell if you are serious or not anymore :huh: The numbers were right before and hten they were suddennly changed to wrong nunmbers like an hour ago.

Edited by ban1o

Then yall get off my ass! Yall are acting like somebody died. Im sorry they were wrong and i have fixed them from what i saw. We can drop it.

LOL ok sorry for calling you a troll. I thought you were just fooling around.

• Like 1

Then yall get off my ass! Yall are acting like somebody died. Im sorry they were wrong and i have fixed them from what i saw. We can drop it.

This is your legacy now. If MOS only reaches $298.7 M (falling short of $300 M), then everyone will remember back and say," why, why did Jandrew get our hopes up for a $14 M 2nd weekend Friday"?

Edited by Walt Disney
  • Like 2

This is your legacy now. If MOS only reaches $298 M (falling short of $300 M), then everyone will remember back and say," why, why did Jandrew get our hopes up for a $14.7 M 2nd weekend Friday"?

Ed will personally come after you with an axe.

• Like 4

Im being honest! When i logged onto BOM, WWZ was 20 and MOS was 14, why the hell would I troll!?

Sorry jandrew. I was kidding. Some really thought you were playing. It's just a mistake, no biggie  :D

I've accepted MoS was destroyed by Zombies and an overrated Pixar movie.

I dont know about destroyed ED, more like hurt some.... After all its their giant OWs versus

MOS's big weekend 2.. And since MOS had a whoopping 116 M in 3 days OW plus had to take on one the most highly

watched finals in years. 44-53 M is still great... :)...And it could always rebound with a giant 19-20+M saturday

or  a giant Sunday. No set rules on how MOS will do yet

Okay, sorry guys, I wasnt trolling, ive been a member since 2011 and my intentions here are not to mess with people by posting jaded info, im not lying, the BOM numbers were changed, but im sorry i wasnt swift and updated them, I giess thats a responsibility of a thread maker. Again, i wasnt trolling, it was my mistake, can we drop this and all be cool again now please?

• Like 8

^^ I  dont see MOS missing 300M by the way guys.. And good afternoon.. everyone.

On BKB thinking Avengers2 has a shot at making a dent in Avatar 2...

:sadno: Not a chance in hell.. I agree with cholades. No amount of RDJ marvel and dc fans will

help them get a 2.5B-3B+ BO OS or 700-900M Domestic.. :sherlock: