Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Good Sat increase for Mos, 5 points better than TS3. You don't think that Sun drop is too much tho? I guess that's around RoA territory. If it pulls a TS3 Sunday drop, it's weekend will put it over 43M.

What kind of drop do you think it'll have?

I know Baumer and Robertron did, but did anyone else think that WWZ would be ahead of MOS this weekend?

No one could've thought of WWZ beat MOS 2nd weekend by  more than 50%.

I don't know. I don't watch the show and I saw it this afternoon. There were a bunch of middle aged couples in my showing. Not very many young people at all. I have no idea what the demographic is for TWD but I'm sure some contributed.

TWD has about 14-15 million viewers each week for its first screening plus the encore. About half are 18-49 demo.

I know Baumer and Robertron did, but did anyone else think that WWZ would be ahead of MOS this weekend?

After the Thursday number yeah I though it could happen but it'd be close. Never thought it'd be a blowout by WWZ

MU (using 81 M as the weekend number)

234.5 M - CARS ll multiplier

287.35 M - WALL-E multiplier

289.80 M - BRAVE multiplier

304.73 M - TOY STORY lll multiplier

348.45 M - UP multiplier

• Like 8

wait, what is the dropping rate if take in Walmart number.?

For the people that still want to claim that MOS had an OW of 128 instead of 116, then the second weekend drop is going to be somewhere in the 67-68% range.

Pretty obvious now why WB counted it separately from the OW, and pretty obvious that it was not part of the "normal" box office take.

SatMU 29,WWZ 22.8,MOS 16.6,TITE 4.8,NYSM 3.2,FF6 2,Purge Intern STID 1.3,IM3(cause some will have a meltdown if I don't) 900k,Epic 700k,BR 620k

Bottom of Page 180

• Like 2