Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

If it fills the thread, I'll play along.

Iron Man 3 - B+

The Great Gatsby - B+

Star Trek Into Darkness - B-

Fast & Furious 6 - B

This Is The End - B+

Monsters University - A-

Yeah, haven't seen Man of Steel yet. Haha

• Like 2

Box Office Guru seems a little over-optimistic about MOS. Are they owned by WB?  :)

Third place belonged to Man of Steel which fell an understandable 65% from its record-breaking opening last weekend to an estimated $41.2M bringing its cume to $210M, or, $10M more than Superman Returns made in its entire run. While Man of Steel fell a little bit harder than anticipated considering the largely positive reviews and obvious audience response, it still has a good chance of hitting the $300M mark.

• Like 2

WWZ:  8.5/10MOS:  7/10This is the End:  9/10NYSM:  9/10FF6:  7/10Internship: 7/10 (first half 5/10, second half 9/10)Purge: 7/10STID:  5/10IM3:  6.5/10After Earth:  5/10TH3:  3/10Gtasby:  2/10

How can you put AE above anything?

How can you put AE above anything?

Because it's not a horrible movie.  People hate it here because of Smith and his ego and his son, but I enjoyed some of AE and originally gave it a 6/10.  I went into it with no preconceived notions and enjoyed some of it.  It's not horrible, just not very good.

• Like 2

TH3 comes close but I put Gatsby and STID way above it. I just found AE it boring and pointless.

Notice the ending to WWZ with the zombie camouflage was very similar to how they mask fear in AE

Spoils AE and WWZ

Edited by DeeCee