Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Just saying thats the range I feel.. I was predicting 57M before.  But I guess I will be off by 3-6millon or so on the highend.

And you keep forgetting its not the first time increases will suprise everyone.

What do you mean how. A big increase Sat and Sund. Thats how.

I like your optimism

Serves me well in many occasion. I think Supes fans are coming...Time will tell. dont be suprise if you see a nice increase Red :)...

I want it to happen, I just don't think it will. If it does though I will never doubt you again.

I still think 49-54M is in the cards..Baumer. I dont think you should rule out 50M yet :P

What % does it have to jump today for a shot at 50?

You need to check into rehab if you think TA2 isn't going to make a dent in AVATAR 2's box office.. You are stoned dude and need to step back and re-evaluate what your saying... :sherlock: 

LMAO!!!! You honestly believe that. You do know that Avatar's overseas box office alone was almost TWICE AS BIG as TA's *GLOBAL* take, right? James Cameron is the one threat that no amount of RDJ and Friends can take on.
  • Like 5

MU took the younger audience and WWZ took most of the general audience away from MoS.

Next week is going to be a really interesting battle between WWZ, MOS, and WHD. MOS should have a better drop than WWZ since it'll be in it's 3rd weekend.

this mos talk reminded me to rewatch SR btw

I guess i liked it b/c of the romance part

that many ppl hated :D

SR definitely still has imo one of the best superhero-reveal moments in movie comicdom (or is it comic moviedom? movieverse? :P ). That sequence wherein Supes catches the crashing passenger plane in the middle of a major league baseball game and carefully sets it down on the field and the crowd jumps up in applause. That was pretty awesome.

• Like 4

this mos talk reminded me to rewatch SR btw

I guess i liked it b/c of the romance part

that many ppl hated :D

There was romance? I though it was just supes being a peeping tom? :P

Edited by red

LMAO!!!! You honestly believe that. You do know that Avatar's overseas box office alone was almost TWICE AS BIG as TA's *GLOBAL* take, right? James Cameron is the one threat that no amount of RDJ and Friends can take on.

Just so you know, $2.021B is not twice as big as $1.511B.

• Like 1

Next week is going to be a really interesting battle between WWZ, MOS, and WHD. MOS should have a better drop than WWZ since it'll be in it's 3rd weekend.

lol what battle? I think its going downhill. I've always said MoS needs to have a big opening because the legs will be shit.Most here said "All other movies should be worried about MoS"....Hopefully my theory of WWZ being front loaded is true. MoS can potential jump 40% today and get it passed 40M otherwise this shit is turning into a disaster.

There was romance? I though it was just supes being a peeping tom? :P

i must admit I havent seen it since it came out but I def remember romance being sweeeet  :P

Edited by Leyla