Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

I will prevail.. I will bury him in TA2 vs JL or even AVATAR 2.. TA2 is going to be more of a monster than Kal is not giving it credit for.. AVATAR had it's moment, but it was more of a monent to showcase 3D than the story itself which was merely lended to show off the 3D in this movie.. Without the intro to 3D in this movie, it wouldn't have made a fraction of what it did...

I will bring lots of tissue and cook you some good BBQ chicken when your nursing the sadness of oblvion

good buddy... You will bow down before Juggernaut 2015... It is your destiny  BKBB

KNEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! :P

I hope Avengers 2 will bury Avatar 2 :)I can see Avatar 2 doing way less than the first, but I will wait to see how well ID4 2 does......

With people contemplating suicide from their Avatar experience and not being able to go back to pandora.

You do know unless James Cameron totallly loses his abilties for perfection.That just aint happening.

I've never seen a film that is a lock for 3Billion or more WW... Going to crazy!!  And you will remember that " KAL-EL CHANTED 3.5Billion Worldwide First!!!"  (Lol a bit of 2012 Charley borrowed lines there lol)

Glad you are back, Kal. :wub:

hah hah. Good to be back Redfire budddy .. Lots of :wub:  and abundance right back at you my friend.

I hope your with me this time that nothing on this earth will stand in the way of  the sequel to Juggernaut

2015/2016(And man if he can  improve on the Avatar experience with that underwater and new worlds to visit

with the sequel, the same way T2 is leaps and above Terminator or aliens was to the entire franchise---OH MY!!) :ph34r:

• Like 1

...you're confusing your own versions of floor and ceiling again bud.

Sorry got over excited there.

Yep Floor 670-680M, 2.5B OS.

MAx  880M Domestic, 3.1 B OS

Avengers 2 Floor 550-600M, 780-850M OS

Max 650M Domestic, OS 1.05B (Around 1.6.-1.7B Maximum for Avengers WW if very very good)

Edited by Superman001

With people contemplating suicide from their Avatar experience and not being able to go back to pandora.You do know unless James Cameron totallly loses his abilties for perfection.That just aint happening.I've never seen a film that is a lock for 3Billion or more WW... Going to crazy!! And you will remember that " KAL-EL CHANTED 3.5Billion Worldwide First!!!" (Lol a bit of 2012 Charley borrowed lines there lol)

Don't bring up some random loons when trying to make a point (there are people insane for every movie), Cameron never was or ever will be perfect, yes you are going too crazy and $3b ain't locked....oh god the next couple of years are going to be brutal.
  • Like 2

hah hah. Good to be back Redfire budddy .. Lots of :wub:  and abundance right back at you my friend.

I hope your with me this time that nothing on this earth will stand in the way of  the sequel to Juggernaut

2015/2016(And man if he can  improve on the Avatar experience with that underwater and new worlds to visit

with the sequel, the same way T2 is leaps and above Terminator or aliens was to the entire franchise---OH MY!!) :ph34r:

Should be huge for sure. Question is just when Cameron will get around to making it.

• Like 1

well, the runners for "bomb of the summer" were TLR, AErff, WWZ, PR, and 300 2, with a total of $56M, i guess it safe to give that distinction to the Smiths now?edit - i forgot SHITD, i meant RIPD

Edited by LeFlop James

well, the runners for "bomb of the summer" were TLR, AErff, WWZ, PR, and 300 2, with a total of $56M, i guess it safe to give that distinction to the Smiths now?

RIPD has it on lockdown

• Like 1

With people contemplating suicide from their Avatar experience and not being able to go back to pandora.What???

Yes indeed DJ.Go read on the phenomenon of Avatar. Its was all over the news. I told you Avatar experience on the IMAX 3D screen or a great 3D theater has no equal!