Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

SatMU 29,WWZ 22.8,MOS 16.6,TITE 4.8,NYSM 3.2,FF6 2,Purge Intern STID 1.3,IM3(cause some will have a meltdown if I don't) 900k,Epic 700k,BR 620k

MU:  -5%

WWZ:  -9%

MOS:  +30%

TITE:  +17%

NYSM:  +33%

FF6:  +38%

Purge:  +11%

Intern:  +13%

STID:  +52%

• Like 1

Projected weekend numbers based on rth:

MU:  82.5

WWZ:  65.2

MOS: 42.0 (-64%.....not good)

TITE:  12.5 (-39.5%)

NYSM:  8.1 (-27%)

Good Sat numbers all around.STiD has a great jump, I wonder if there is double feature with WWZ for it?

MOS Sat number is awful imo.

MOS Sat number is awful imo.

I don't think it's awful but it's definitely not that great. Just normal June increase on Sat, which is disappointing cause some (me included) were hoping for the market to correct itself on Sat too and gives it a better than normal jump.
  • Like 1

I think you can easily point the finger at the 145m worth of new competition as to what's most responsible for MOS' drop. But if MU and WWZ overshadowed MOS in the first place then WOM may not be spectacular for Supes.

• Like 5

Are the numbers in the title the most recent ones?

Rth, on 23 Jun 2013 - 03:53 AM, said:Posted Image

Sat

MU 29,WWZ 22.8,MOS 16.6,TITE 4.8,NYSM 3.2,FF6 2,Purge Intern STID 1.3,IM3(cause some will have a meltdown if I don't) 900k,Epic 700k,BR 620k

• Like 1

I think you can easily point the finger at the 145m worth of new competition as to what's most responsible for MOS' drop. But if MU and WWZ overshadowed MOS in the first place then WOM may not be spectacular for Supes.

Only an A+ CinemaScore movie could survive that lol...Oh well.No one saw WWZ doing more than 50M(media).

Well, Nikki was expecting at least $58M cume based on her Friday est... instead it's looking more like $42-$44M.

Yea, but that was when she had MOS doing 17 mill on Fri.  lol

• Like 1