Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Box office wise this is the most succesfull. this is a Boxoffice.com not profit.com. There are other avenues now where it makes up profit like a bigger international market and tax rebates.

You say potato i say potató

No way.Its far from locked.. It will need a huge China gross for that to happen

No it doesn't.  TDAT made 9 mill in China.  You don't need China to make 450 mill overseas.

lol, IM3 is the only top 10 movies that didn't lose its spot and stayed flat at the same place as last week despite losing 44% of its theater count, despite two newcomers.  the Shynx is still in the top 10 in its 8th weekend while Epic, Gatsby, Hangover 3 and AE are all out of it.

that's becasue the double features with MU

• Like 1

So 600 WW looks really good now.

No it doesn't.  TDAT made 9 mill in China.  You don't need China to make 450 mill overseas.

Never said that. I just said that 400 mill is NOT done/locked like firedeep says.

It had a fantastic opening in 30% of the markets. Who says it will be a succes in the 70%. And have a 3 muliplier like he thinks.

I´m NOT talking this film down. I want it to succed..

I´m just once again doubting firedeeps way of analyzing/ predicting

Never said that. I just said that 400 mill is NOT done/locked like firedeep says.

It had a fantastic opening in 30% of the markets. Who says it will be a succes in the 70%. And have a 3 muliplier like he thinks.

I´m NOT talking this film down. I want it to succed..

I´m just once again doubting firedeeps way of analyzing/ predicting

Oh, yes, good point.

I certainly don't think it's locked either but I think with it opening to 60+ here and with a good start internationally, it has a great shot at 600.