Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

boxoffice.com has been infected by the Nikki's terrible math syndrome.

CORRECTION: AFTER EARTH: $114.2M Overseas Total / $171.5M Global Total.

https://twitter.com/BoxOffice/status/348828525438046209

It's in its final death throes, had a nice -79.5% domestic drop. A really good chance it falls short of 60 mil domestic now. :D

oh yeah.. It will no doubt hit 200 mill WW

What a great succes :ph34r:

That's like Will Smith's biggest...

...biggest failure. lol

Posted Image

I like this emoticon. Ha ha.

• Like 1

Thats 1.

The sane ones here knows it will do 200 mill WW. always have

Hey, that was about 2 weeks ago and I said it was "in play" , not locked. It still needs almost 30 mil (after coming off a less than 21 mil week OS) which will have to come entirely from the overseas markets, it will probably make it to 200 WW, but it won't be by much, unless it explodes in China, of course. ;)

You say potato i say potató

According to this it made a ton, about 170, even before release. WB pimped it out like crazy and adding BO, home video, etc. yeah I think it's gonna be a profitable franchise despite the falling BO projections. Of course Walmart is probably going to do a better evaluation before doing the promo night again :D

Hey, that was about 2 weeks ago and I said it was "in play" , not locked. It still needs almost 30 mil (after coming off a less than 21 mil week OS) which will have to come entirely from the overseas markets, it will probably make it to 200 WW, but it won't be by much, unless it explodes in China, of course. ;)

:P