Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

STID:  4/10

IM3:  7/10

MOS:  7.5/10

FF6:  7/10

There's been some really average films this summer.

I will rate STID as 8.5/10 and MOS at 8/10. 

But the rest below 7. 

Anyone else feel like IM3 & MoS were very mediocre? Nothing special about either entry... ST:ID was marginally better but it appears there will be no blockbuster this summer that blows away commercial/critical hype.

I thought IM3 was good. The Manderin thing didn't bother me at all. MOS was greatSTiD was excellentThat's just my opinion, of coarse.

Helping me finding out how the hell someone can like TF3 more than TA...

By re-watching both around 1-2 more times and doing some little analysing job. 

Edited by VCC

LMAO now now now. Everybody doesn't see things through the same lens.

Seeing them 100 times thru his lens´s won´t help me

TA 9/10

TF3 4/10

• Like 3

Phenomenal OW for WWZ. I expected 55 as the absolute best case scenario. It even stayed flat on Sat without midnights. :o  Looks like WOM will be good, 200 may be in play. Great for MU also, but I really wanted at least 85m cause that would have made 300 pretty safe. Now it's gonna have to really have great WOM with DM2 coming to make it there. It will probably finish at like 290-295 with that OW. MOS huge drop doesn't surprise me. With how massive that OW was I figured it had to be playing pretty frontloaded. Will probably even out better now and finish around 315m.

Edited by MovieMan89

I know..

But thats like comparing shit and apple pie

Of all people I didn't really expect that from you. Show some little respect for people taste and they will the same with you. 

• Like 1

Not all blockbusters but films I've seen so far. Ratings in terms of enjoyment

IM3 9/10

NYSM 8.5/10

TGG 8/10

WWZ 7.5/10

MOS 7/10

Really liked IM3 that much huh E??