Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Iron Man 3 - 8.5/10

The Great Gatsby - 7/10

Fast & Furious 6 - 9.5/10

The Hangover Part III - 8/10

Star Trek Into Darkness - 10/10

Now You See Me - 9/10

So far Summer has not disappointed me. I am planning on seeing WWZ tomorrow.

• Like 5

Of all people I didn't really expect that from you. Show some little respect for people taste and they will the same with you. 

You´re right.

Sorry

• Like 2

For me...STID 6/10IM3 7/10MoS 7/10WWZ 5/10IM3 would have ranked higher if they had gotten rid of a lot of stuff in the middle of the movie. That bored me to tears. STID I really wanted to like, but I had major issues when the last third of that film.

You´re right.

Sorry

You can of course give your opinion of the movie all you want buddy, but little respect to the people who love the movies you don't will go a long way. 

I did. But I like Shane Black's writing anyway. 

Okey :)

As a old comicbook guy they really fucked me up with the twist.

So it lost a point or two there

• Like 2

I did. But I like Shane Black's writing anyway. 

eta: Even though I had no idea who Shane Black was until IM3.

I had no idea he was the writer on one of my favorite films.

You can of course give your opinion of the movie all you want buddy, but little respect to the people who love the movies you don't will go a long way. 

I said i was sorry. Geezz.

I've seen Gatsby 3 times now. First time I didn't like it so much but for some reason wanted to see it again. Second time I realized I did actually like it quite a bit. Third time I totally loved it. Easily my fav movie of the summer so far, but I would have never guessed that on a first viewing.

• Like 4

3D is dead ...

Not to the OS. Give them 2 of the following options and you've got a bona-fide hit:

[*]Angelina Jolie

[*]Johnny Depp

[*]Explosions

[*]Stupid, Contrived, Plotlines with Zero Character Development

[*]3D. 

MoS has been the best movie for me this year. I just loved it.I could clearly see the flaws but I think it's the best start the Superman reboot could have had.With Zack Snyder.

MoS has been the best movie for me this year. I just loved it.I could clearly see the flaws but I think it's the best start the Superman reboot could have had.With Zack Snyder.

Flaws = Snyder

Flawless parts = Nolan

:lol:

• Like 2