Olive

Monday #'s:MU 11.02,WWZ 7.67,MOS 4.54,TITE 1.9, NYSM 1.1

What you told everyone was a 70 M OW and a total less than 200 M. The only one sinking here is YOU.

No the one sinking here is MoS, if it had actually made 70M OW it wouldn't be looking like such a huge failure by being soo frontloaded.

Didn't the same thing happened in the THE AVENGERS with all those monsters and aliens?

If I recall correctly they addressed the issue, wasn't Captain America helping people out on the streets and leading evacuation? Also there was the montage of post-disaster stuff like news reports and the wall with pictures of all the deceased and candles and shit.

In here they just cut from armageddon to "Hey, its all good again! Yay!" with no acknowledgment of the city being blasted to shit and probably half a million people dying in the process of Superman killing Zod.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 6

If I recall correctly they addressed the issue, wasn't Captain America helping people out on the streets and leading evacuation? Also there was the montage of post-disaster stuff like news reports and the wall with pictures of all the deceased and candles and shit.

In here they just cut from armageddon to "Hey, its all good again! Yay!" with no acknowledgment of the city being blasted to shit and probably half a million people dying in the process of Superman killing Zod.

Yeah my friend said

at the end they built those buildings back fast

lol

Edited by Telemachos

People failed to predict 100M+ OW.So now they pick on the legs with major competition.Give it a rest. WB did what they needed to do. Snyder didn't.The sequel will happen regardless of you guys pessimism.I love how MU's fantastic hold was ignored lol.

If you are melting down this much over MOS and Nolan didn't even direct it, what are you gonna do when Interstellar flops? :OMG:

• Like 5

But it doesn't change the fact that thousands of people died too in THE AVENGERS. Cap was just in one place. Couldn't even save himself. lol

Edited by Telemachos