Olive

Monday #'s:MU 11.02,WWZ 7.67,MOS 4.54,TITE 1.9, NYSM 1.1

Yes he stopped the machine. That is not enough instance for you? That machine was the reason why people were killed and stopping it was not caring? What the heck is wrong with you? You think Supes had time to search under the debris with Zod proclaiming to kill innocent people? Okay kill people while I search for survivors. lol Your logic is a failure. Stop it.

Hating gives purpose to some people.

Tele was not like that. That's why I like him.

I would never give you warning points for something like that. I just edited two posts and warned everyone to be careful with the spoilers.

Edited by CJohn

I've got your pm but didn't understood, is anyone else having problems with my signature? Or is it just happening with kitik?

Yes, other people in the Wolverine OW club thread said they were having problems with your signature too.

There's an extra center in there somewhere.

Maybe if you just tried building a new one from scratch to make it look the same, the problem won't repeat in the new version.

In the end after all the hooplah over im3 legs mos will be worse including previews which is fair as im3 has previews attached to its opening weekend.

Based on NotFabio's theater, it only sold around $3m in tickets to the public for Thursday night. So WB got a $9m freebie. I would just treat it like a $120m opening and subtract $9m from the total to figure out the multiplier.

The thing that rubs me the wrong way about TASM is that they rebooted a franchise 5 fucking years after they made a gazillion dollars from the first. It's one of the reason I didn't enjoy it. i didn't have time to want a new Spidey franchise.

I didnt care for Spiderman before TASM lol  :ph34r:  :D

Edited by Leyla