Olive

Monday #'s:MU 11.02,WWZ 7.67,MOS 4.54,TITE 1.9, NYSM 1.1

I think it's the same 3-4 users claiming MoS run is disappointing.

Which is just silly.Legs or no legs, any movie that gets to $700M is a success.Which actually makes TASM success even more surprising considering how well it did outside the states.

Thanks and very good memory.  I still watch JC every now then, because it's on Starz/Encore all the time.  Though it's mostly background noise these days while I'm doing other things.

:)

Which is just silly.Legs or no legs, any movie that gets to $700M is a success.Which actually makes TASM success even more surprising considering how well it did outside the states.

TASM was a major disappointment according to a lot of folks here.

Where there complaints about HULK being rebooted after just 5 years?

Oh yeah there were-most people were saying " A new Hulk? But the last one was so bad"

People on the forms were saying "But its Marvel so it should do better" I don't think most would realize the difference since Hulk 2003 still had a Marvel logo ;)

Oh yeah there were-most people were saying " A new Hulk? But the last one was so bad"

People on the forms were saying "But its Marvel so it should do better" I don't think most would realize the difference since Hulk 2003 still had a Marvel logo ;)

And then there was a different Hulk again in the TA. I'm not sure if a solo film is still possible.

I'm sure there are a lot of folks out there who see the Marvel logo in front of all the X-Men movies and keep waiting for Wolverine to show up in the next Avengers movie.

• Like 1

No because Ang Hulk blew dogs for quarters.

Reason why you should not get a art house director to do a superhero film. (And someone who never read the comics or knew that much about the Hulk)

I'm sure there are a lot of folks out there who see the Marvel logo in front of all the X-Men movies and keep waiting for Wolverine to show up in the next Avengers movie.

That is why Fox should hint at in the trailer and the TV spots.  Wolverine could hit a 120m OW if that happened.