Olive

Monday #'s:MU 11.02,WWZ 7.67,MOS 4.54,TITE 1.9, NYSM 1.1

There was a ton bare man ass, pubic hair and gifs (granted not too graphic) with men engaging in sex in the Hot Guys thread. The most risque stuff in the Hot Women thread was probably boob rubbing gifs or something. 

Bare man ass is totally different from bare woman ass. Same way a bare chest is different. It's fine for a man but not okay for a woman.  And those gifs were fine, nothing was showing and etc. Plus my point stands that anything remotely over the line got removed by Baumer while odd pictures still remain in the women's thread. Our thread is clean and fine now, I don't see why it had to be locked along with the women thread, which actually needs to be locked for some serious clean-up. 

Hot Women and Hot Guys threads getting closed

Why? I been to those threads very few times but I would think they would both be locked eventually because people would post graphic stuff.

Bare man ass is totally different from bare woman ass. Same way a bare chest is different. It's fine for a man but not okay for a woman.  And those gifs were fine, nothing was showing and etc. Plus my point stands that anything remotely over the line got removed by Baumer while odd pictures still remain in the women's thread. Our thread is clean and fine now, I don't see why it had to be locked along with the women thread, which actually needs to be locked for some serious clean-up. 

If you'd actually check out the Hot Women thread you'd see that its been really tame for the last six months or so. There's not much if nothing to be removed since its mostly just cleavage.

• Like 2

People though Iron Man hadn't reached its height yet. Not unreasonable.

Which is just speculation.    That's why I was asking.   Speculating that IM2 "should have grossed more" and thus is a "disappointment" is ok...but a poster cannot do the same about MoS?

In the end, I remember Box Office Mojo had to write an article admitting that IM2 was not a "disappointment".

I also always wondered why anyone would assume Iron Man had not reached its peak with a 300+ domestic gross.   That's huge for an unknown character.   Compared to other similarly known characters like Thor, Green Lantern, and Capt America....how could that not be seen as its peak?

• Like 1

If you'd actually check out the Hot Women thread you'd see that its been really tame for the last six months or so. There's not much if nothing to be removed since its mostly just cleavage.

I don't want to go inside there, but I'd say that gif of the woman taking off her shirt is fairly disgusting, barf-inducing, and inappropriate. That's definitely a blatant violation of our rules (and speaking of rules do we actually have them?) 

I can understand bare women chest vs bare man cheat. But is there really a huge gap between bar man ass vs bare women ass?

Definitely. 

This is surprising me if true.

Me too. It can't possibly be that bad. 

SHH going ballistic over MOS :lol:

Should I got see, or is it better to stay away. :unsure: 

You know I'd be burned at the stake as a homophobe if I called a sexy gif with a man disgusting and barf-inducing. 

That's the point :P I'm just fucking with you. It's not actually that bad. 

Okay, that was some fucking Oscar lever sarcasm right there, I was this close to throwing objects. 

You know me. I'd never say anything remotely offensive and controversial. ;)