lab276

Shows you're watching right now

I couldn't find a thread like this and I'm surprised it didn't exist yet.Anyway, I just finished a Danish/Swedish crime drama called The Bridge. It was fantastisk, definitely check it out if you get the chance.

• Like 1

Working my way through House of Cards (on ep 10) now that I'm done with Mad Men. Also trying to catch up on True Blood and I'm watching the Sopransos at a leisurely pace since they're replaying the series on HBO on weeknights (I have 40 on my DVR)

Currently sticking with Under the Dome.

The only regular shows I really watch are Dexter, GOT, The Walking Dead and SNL.  I DID watch Breaking Bad until it got cancelled. 

What's that you say?  It's NOT cancelled? It's only on an ELEVEN MONTH hiatus?  Seriously, who does that?

Currently sticking with Under the Dome.The only regular shows I really watch are Dexter, GOT, The Walking Dead and SNL. I DID watch Breaking Bad until it got cancelled. What's that you say? It's NOT cancelled? It's only on an ELEVEN MONTH hiatus? Seriously, who does that?

mad men hiatus was longer

same here 3 episodes of mad men and i just never got into it, i have four seasons of it ,i'm determine to watch it if not like it (might be a harder sell)

recently i watched all 13 episodes of season 1 of the americans, amazing show , i love it

for some reason i thought it was some random show period piece a la pleasantvile , had no idea what it was about so when i hear they're russians spies posing as americans , i was like wut? this show is the bomb

waiting till trueblood is over to watch the season , i rather deal with the campiness in one or two go instead of 3months !

%

Finished season 1 of Sherlock last night should be moving onto season 2 within the week.

Gotta watch Sherlock one dayAnyway. Watching Person of interest and Elementary tonight