lab276

Shows you're watching right now

so clearly  i'm not going through homeland as fast as i thought i would , only finished episode 3 the other day and then under the dome caught my full attention 

but you know you gotta go with the flow....always be in the right mood for 40mn of some show otherwise it will drag on and bore you to no end

well, through Netflix, IMDB and other Online Sources I've been watching tons of shows right now

Legend of Korra

Once Upon a Time

Sleepy Hollow

The Office

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Switched At Birth

Just watched Episode 17 of Arrow, last available through IMDB and was not watching for a while I want to watch season 2 though

Getting Ready for Season 3 of Walking Dead when it hits netflix next week! 

Just finished watching the final episodes of Danganronpa: The Animation and Gatchaman Crowds. (Because anime counts as TV, right?). Crowds's finale kinda let me down. While I liked the way they solved the crisis, there was a noticeable lack of a conclusion for many characters (I don't think some even appeared), the fight against the Big Bad was underwhelming and they left the fate of one of my favourite characters ambiguous.

Danganronpa's ending was fantastic though. While I've criticised the series in the past for rushing through things, particularly Case 3, they made sure to dedicate a whole episode for the final battle of wits and it works perfectly. While it's pretty heavy on the friendship speeches, they genuinely work well here and make sense.

I'm not yet sure which anime's I'm going to be following this Autumn yet, though. So I may just end up waiting a few weeks for any outstanding ones to appear. Although I really need to finish Shingeki no Kyojin now the series has finished.

For non anime stuff, I'm currently following Legend of Korra and Agents of SHIELD, both of which I'd class as 'good, not outstanding' and The Blacklist, which really surprised me by how much I enjoyed it (mostly because I wasn't fond of the preview).  

finished marathoning  continuum  last night , watched season 1 and 2 over this week 

i love when  a show catches my fancy can't wait for season 3 when it airs but i think i'll wait until it finishes airing then watch it in one go it so much more enjoyable that way 

i really need to get going on BrBd ...still haven't continued with homeland stuck on epi 3, some shows feel like having to rip out a band-aid or pull out a teeth and afterward you're like that wasnt so bad why did i make such a fuss about doing it 

Edited by ladyevenstar22