lab276

Shows you're watching right now

Finished with Hemlock Grove, and now I started House of Cards, the pilot was very interesting, gonna watch more right now. :D

You might need to space that one out. It's very script heavy and dramatic. Incredible, though. I have about 2 episodes left.

You might need to space that one out. It's very script heavy and dramatic. Incredible, though. I have about 2 episodes left.

If I like a show I watch it as fast as I can. :) I finished ep2, probably will watch one or two more tonight and probably will finish the season by Wednesday. After this I want to watch the new season of Arrested Development.

Edited by DoctorWho

Spent yesterday marathoning a little UK dramedy called Sirens. Co-stars Richard Madden (Robb Stark, duh), and it was really good. Only got six episodes and apparently he filmed it after already doing one season of GOT but unfortunately it got the axe. I'd recommend for a rainy afternoon.

Right now going through West Wing. I'm only four episodes in, but it's great so far.

I still am yet to watch all of the final season and somehow have been spoiled about the ending.

watching "parade's end" with benedict cumberbatch , i like to check out the nominees for emmy best miniseries/tv movie 

i'm in love with benedict , what an actor i already was since sherlock but he just gets better with every new role i see him in ,plus i love the setting of the story 

Finished The Sopranos a couple of days ago. All in all, as expected, a very good show. But it does have its problems- some of the episodes were flat out boring, and the season-long plot lines weren't very strong. The best thing about the show was the characters and its short stories- it had some truely amazing standa-alone episodes. Season 3 was my favorite, it was like a greatest hits collection, a brilliant episode after a brilliant episode. Really enjoyed the last one as well, it was the only one that had a good plot-line throughout. Oh, and the best episode is definetly "Long Term Parking". The most shocking and painful death I've seen. So heart-breaking, but so well done.

Now starting The Wire. First 4 episodes were painfully boring but I guess I'll get into it eventually. I never quit.

• Like 1

Working my way through House of Cards (on ep 10) now that I'm done with Mad Men. Also trying to catch up on True Blood and I'm watching the Sopransos at a leisurely pace since they're replaying the series on HBO on weeknights (I have 40 on my DVR)

Update: Still working on The Sopranos (on season 3 now). Started Orange is the New Black last week and about half way done with it. Also throwing in Breaking Bad here and there to take a break and revisit before the final season

its hilarious how i went through season 1-3 of breaking bad in like 10 days and ever since i'm like disinterested dunno why i guess i just need  to get in the groove again 

I felt a bit of that during season 3, but season 4 is spectacular! Give it a shot

i know breaking bad is awesome , but its more like i lost my mojo for it momentarily and other stuff caught my fancy

like right now i'm breezing through HOUSE OF CARDS ,its really great but the whole character talking to camera telling us things is always a bit off-putting , although this is kevin spacey so its way less annoying that saoirse ronan in  THE HOST lol

i now have only last episode of house of cards to watch and today i finally got around to watching homeland season 2 first episode 

le sigh its been like what 6months now since it aired ,now that i've started it i hope to be done by next sunday

tuesday watched homeland season2 ep 2.... 

Edited by ladyevenstar22