#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

The best thing about Bling Ring was probably the song during the opening credits. Got it on my iPod as soon as I got home. Also the guy playing the only boy in the gang was good. Other than that I cant really recommend much about it. 

How did you find that song?  What's the name of it?

Based on early Friday ticket sales, Paul Feig's comedy The Heat -- starring McCarthy opposite Sandra Bullock -- could near $40 million in its debut, enough to easily beat Roland Emmerich's big-budget tentpole White House Down, headlining another hot box office star, Channing Tatum.

White House Down, also starring Jamie Foxx, may not cross $30 million in its North American opening, a blow for Emmerich and Sony, which spent $150 million to make the pic.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-report-heat-bringing-577336

• Like 4

I agree it is.  But do we know what these sold on HV?   :ph34r:

Well... that doesn't count, HV is dead. BO numbers is the only thing that matters  :ph34r::circles:  :poker:

Well... that doesn't count, HV is dead. BO numbers is the only thing that matters  :ph34r::circles:  :poker:

You know that's not true.

I found the language excessive in TH.  In a film like Beverly Hills Cop, it fit, but in this one it just seems gratuitous imo.

I heard that was a problem with I think it was The Campaign.

Based on early Friday ticket sales, Paul Feig's comedy The Heat -- starring McCarthy opposite Sandra Bullock -- could near $40 million in its debut, enough to easily beat Roland Emmerich's big-budget tentpole White House Down, headlining another hot box office star, Channing Tatum.

White House Down, also starring Jamie Foxx, may not cross $30 million in its North American opening, a blow for Emmerich and Sony, which spent $150 million to make the pic. In the film, the president of the United States (Foxx) and a wannabe Secret Service agent (Tatum) team up after the White House is invaded by terrorists and the U.S. Capitol destroyed.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-report-heat-bringing-577336

Hell yeah!

Wowww the Heat has ALOT of language. B-maids had like 23 F-words, but Heat has 158 F-words, 23 GD's, and 54 shits. I know most people, like me, arent bothered by it, especially in a movie, but you have to wonder if all that is necessary for a movie that alot of laid back soccer moms, 40 somethings, and "moms/girls night out-ers" will go see. I can honestly see that being a critism.

I always imagine that would be extremely tedious to sit there and count all the swear words in a film