#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

Off-topic a bit, but is Tatum in the Lego movie? Remember reading some rumors he'd be Superman but I have no idea if they'd been confirmed.

Also, they need to do a Nicholas Sparks movie with Tatum and Lawrence. WOULD BE HUGE.

• Like 1

Off-topic a bit, but is Tatum in the Lego movie? Remember reading some rumors he'd be Superman but I have no idea if they'd been confirmed.

Also, they need to do a Nicholas Sparks movie with Tatum and Lawrence. WOULD BE HUGE.

Dang took only 26 pages to get off topic :P:lol:

• Like 1

He couldnt do it due to schedule

Doesn't surprise me for The Heat. I knew tracking was underestimating it. McCarthy and Bullock have a lot of combined draw power. Absolutely horrid for WHD. I'm really at a loss for how that movie could do so bad. Marketing was abysmal, but still it had way too much going in its favor to flat out bomb. Except Olympus I guess.