#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

• Founder / Operator

Movies with a heavy dose of Politics doesn't mix well for the summer movie going adience, especially when we just saw Olympus has fallen not to long ago...

I can't speak to the political dosage since I've not seen the movie, but I've heard mixed reports on it.

Movies with a heavy dose of Politics doesn't mix well for the summer movie going adience, especially when we just saw Olympus has fallen not to long ago...

Haven't seen the movie, but...it's an Emmerich movie. The man is not known for his subtlety, but just how much is it commentary on politics and how much is it Emmerich destruction?

care to explain to me what politics. I saw none.

Edited by Dragon

I can't speak to the political dosage since I've not seen the movie, but I've heard mixed reports on it.

I don't get why Emmerich did such a thing.

So how does Man of Steel's Friday compare to The Amazing Spider-Man's?

I want in-depth analysis there

MoS has the advantage here. But if we go through and use the Delta x^50 theory, applying the numbers from The Amazing Spider man and the numbers from all openers from that weekend, then do the same for the weekend of Man of Steel, we'll still get the same result.