CJohn

Wednesday Numbers | Despicable Me 2 - 34M | The Lone Ranger - 9.67M | Kevin Hart - 4.9M

In off topic news, Superman dumped the MMA chick.

Posted Image

Superman could get any woman in the world ... at least from what I've heard from women online everywhere ... and he settles for Kaley Cuoco.  Pretty, but come on ... I read he's a fan of the show ... so maybe he's got a bucket list of chicks to bag now that he's famous.  ;)

Oh and awesome DM2 # ... 150 5 day seems almost a sure thing :)

... awful # for TLR, 50 million isn't likely for 5 days.

Edited by Adam

I'm not really seeing LR averaging above $7m for the next 4 days. And I'm not yet at all convinced DM2 will beat its OD on Fri, thinking more along the lines of 23/32/31/24.

Where did you get 23M for DM2?

Superman could get any woman in the world ... at least from what I've heard from women online everywhere ... and he settles for Kaley Cuoco.  Pretty, but come on ... I read he's a fan of the show ... so maybe he's got a bucket list of chicks to bag now that he's famous.  ;)

Oh and awesome DM2 # ... 150 5 day seems almost a sure thing :)

... awful # for TLR, 50 million isn't likely for 5 days.

Mmm were you agkman before? Just curious. 

Well I do agree somewhat Biggest Geek, though Kevin Hart I see yesterday being the biggest day of it's run, where as DM2 and TLR I see either Friday or Saturday being the biggest. (Saturday for DM2 actually)

Okay so Century Rio the big theater here has:

TLR-2 sellouts

DM2 (3D)-1 sellout

The Heat-1 sellout (!) (I have a feeling this could be spillover though)

Okay so Century Rio the big theater here has:

TLR-2 sellouts

DM2 (3D)-1 sellout

The Heat-1 sellout (!) (I have a feeling this could be spillover though)

Cottonwood Mall:

DM2 (2D)-3 sellouts

TLR-1 sellout

Don't expect any updates for a while from there though considering there are no more showings for either till 3PM. (I am not even sure the last time I went to this one-it is really far from my house)