AniNate

Pixels | Chris Columbus | July 24, 2015 | Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Michelle Monaghan, Josh Gad, Peter Dinklage

I don't plan on seeing this (love the concept but Adam Sandler is too off-putting at this point to overcome), but hope it makes all the money just so we can see a million Michelle Monaghan movies and have Tele tormented until the end of time.

• Like 2

I don't plan on seeing this (love the concept but Adam Sandler is too off-putting at this point to overcome), but hope it makes all the money just so we can see a million Michelle Monaghan movies and have Tele tormented until the end of time.

WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME

• Like 1

WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME

You deserve greater punishment for taking such an intense dislike towards someone so cute and inoffensive. But then I'm sure working for the Disney Channel means being forced to watch Teen Beach Movie 2 a million times, so you're probably getting punished enough already.

• Like 2

I still see this being a surprise hit. $150 million+ DOM. Nostalgia and the Chris Columbus effect should help it out.

I don't see a nostalgia here, but I beleive Sandler is a draw plus Columbus.

I don't really see Chris Columbus as such a draw. Still never understand why he did a movie like "I Love You, Beth Cooper"

But for this, the concept seems cool, the cast well not so much. Typical Sandler #'s of 40-45/130-140

I don't really see Chris Columbus as such a draw. Still never understand why he did a movie like "I Love You, Beth Cooper"

But for this, the concept seems cool, the cast well not so much. Typical Sandler #'s of 40-45/130-140

Remember that he had a good track record?

I still can't believe Kevin James' character is THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Not because it's unbelivable, but because the trailers don't sell that in any way possible.

It's just a barrel how bad can it hurt?!?!

I still can't believe Kevin James' character is THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Not because it's unbelivable, but because the trailers don't sell that in any way possible.

The casting of Kevin James as POTUS reeks more of self-satisfaction on Sandler's part than legitimately comic inspiration. Then again, legitimate comic inspiration is not used to define Sandler movies.

Edited by Jay Beezy
  • Like 2