Biggestgeekever

Wkend #s: 82.5 DM2, 29.4 TFR, 25 Heat, 19.6 MU

Ok, I think we are way off topic.  Better cut it before one of the other mods tells us (including me) to get back on lol.

Since your a mod, shouldn't you be the one telling us to get back on topic?

I'd honestly rather talk about The Wolf of Wall Street trailer than Friday numbers.

Friday numbers are boring.

That trailer is really cool But so is that despicable Friday number for the Minions movie. 

Let's play a game. Say a random word and we will start a 5 page long conversation about it.

I'll go first. Air conditioning.

Let's do this! :P

Air conditioning is the process of altering the properties of air (primarily temperature and humidity) to more favourable conditions. More generally, air conditioning can refer to any form of technological cooling, heating, ventilation, or disinfection that modifies the condition of air.

• Like 1

Let's play a game. Say a random word and we will start a 5 page long conversation about it.

I'll go first. Air conditioning.

Let's do this! :P

Air conditioning is the process of altering the properties of air (primarily temperature and humidity) to more favourable conditions. More generally, air conditioning can refer to any form of technological cooling, heating, ventilation, or disinfection that modifies the condition of air.

Lets not get into this.

That trailer is really cool But so is that despicable Friday number for the Minions movie. 

This is why I avoided Cinemark for the last three months. :lol: Hated this in front of STID and MU, only went to the Cinemark because I wasn't the one paying.

Instauration.

Instauration was a monthly magazine published from December 1975, through February 2000, ending with volume 25, issue 3. It was published by Wilmot Robertson, who also wrote The Dispossessed Majority (1973) and The Ethnostate (1992). The Dispossessed Majority was decried as a white supremacist book when notice of it was mailed to students e.g. at the Marist School and the Lovett School. The magazine and Robertson's books share much in common.

Lets face it, after this weekend the only way a weekend thread will get 50+ pages is if a movie flops.

Yeah, it is true. Or Pacific Rim breaks out and does 60M OW.

Honestly, I wish Cloudy 2 opened this weekend instead of DM2; then, I'd actually join in the optimistic conversation on an animated film overperforming.

YOU DON'T LIKE THE MINIONS?!?!?!

Posted Image

• Like 2

I can already tell you now before midnight will be my number 1 film of the year

Now, I understand you're confident, but keep this one open for consideration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iszwuX1AK6A

I just wanted an excuse to post this masterpiece again.

:ph34r: