Biggestgeekever

Wkend #s: 82.5 DM2, 29.4 TFR, 25 Heat, 19.6 MU

If 2002 is any indication we would get a decrease tomorrow. But that would still indicate an 80m+ 3-day and a 140m+ 5-day. Biggest 5-day ever for an animated movie if I'm not mistaken.

If this makes anything remotely close to Weds gross, a decrease is most likely. I could see an increase with 29M - 30M.

Fuck the haters.

Eat this 15m. Friday, mofos.

P.S.: And choke on my sig.

Between your avatar, your sig, this post and your location, I am not even sure what do anymore. I will just let you go mad. :lol:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

Wow, it's so weird seeing all these posts with signatures again. I've been using the mobile platform for the last month straight. Is there a way to get rid of these sigs?  :lol:

There's a small "x" in the top right corner of the sig. So for example, if I were to block shayhiri's signature (which is NOT an example) I would just click the X and it would dissapear.

DM2 is heading to low 90s. Loving that TLR number, wake-up call for Depp, he's doing the same boring act for years now, time to do something different.

I'd like to believe that you are right, but how do you get DM2 at 90 for the three day?

Doesn't anyone else see the Minions as Gremlins?

Posted Image

Posted Image

I watched the movie as a really young kid and became afraid to go to the bathroom alone. I peed on myself three times that year....in class.

Oh, Ms. Franklin didn't enjoy that one bit.

Edited by Noctis
  • Like 4

I watched the movie as a really young kid and became afraid ro go to the bathroom alone. I peed on myself three times thar year....in class.Oh, Ms. Franklin didn't enjoy that one bit.

:rofl: :rofl:

If you still can't decide, here's a fourth option.

(Yes, this is still in theaters.)

Posted Image

This was decent. But DM2 is likely a far funnier and better choice.

• Like 1