Biggestgeekever

Wkend #s: 82.5 DM2, 29.4 TFR, 25 Heat, 19.6 MU

Now, I understand you're confident, but keep this one open for consideration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iszwuX1AK6A

I just wanted an excuse to post this masterpiece again.

:ph34r: 

In a few years this will become a legendary scene:

Posted Image

• Like 3

YOU DON'T LIKE THE MINIONS?!?!?!

Posted Image

I hate those radioactive twinkies so much. I'll admit they are the best part of DM1, but it's easy for unfunny pastries to be the best part of DM1's utter mediocrity.

• Like 2

Wow, it's so weird seeing all these posts with signatures again. I've been using the mobile platform for the last month straight. Is there a way to get rid of these sigs?  :lol:

Hover your mouse over a sig and you'll see a little X on the upper-right of the sig. Click on it and you'll have the option to either ignore the specific sig or all.

I hate those radioactive twinkies so much. I'll admit they are the best part of DM1, but it's easy for unfunny pastries to be the best part of DM1's utter mediocrity.

Posted Image

• Like 1

Okay, everyone on your best behavior and no more derailing....telemachos is here.  :)

Okay, back to business. So, as we discussed DM2 is having a great start, MoS looks to be closing in on the 300 mark, aaaaaannndddd TLR looks to suck.

• Like 1

Okay, everyone on your best behavior and no more derailing....telemachos is here.  :)

If I were not a mod, I would have the right gif to post in reply to this. But since I am, I will just support your decision. :lol:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

If I were not a mod, I would have the right gif to post in reply to this. But since I am, I will just support your decision. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Hope all of them hold well... well, except WWZ. :P Hoping for a great WHD hold though; I need it to break 100M

Posted Image

WWZ must get to the 200M DOM!

• Like 1