Biggestgeekever

Wkend #s: 82.5 DM2, 29.4 TFR, 25 Heat, 19.6 MU

There's always the sex option.

Not an option.

I heard there's a big blockbuster starring Sasha Grey out right now though.

(Ok, I shouldn't probably try to invoke this discussion again)

I have Wrath of Khan, Take Shelter, Slumdog Millionaire, and Sherlock Season 2 from the library. I don't really want to start Sherlock yet, but IDK which of the other three I should watch...

I think I'll just rewatch this over and over for two hours. It's probably more entertaining

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iszwuX1AK6A

This trailer is like a drug. I have been seeing it a lot of times. Those DiCaprio dance moves are just crazy :lol:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

I think I'll just rewatch this over and over for two hours. It's probably more entertaining

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iszwuX1AK6A

Only reason I like that trailer.

With a few shots of DiCaprio or two.

Edited by #Alpha

This trailer is like a drug. I have been seeing it a lot of times. Those DiCaprio dance moves are just crazy :lol:

I saw the trailer at WHD yesterday and I was the only one in my family who thought it looked good. :( On a different note, my date to WWZ agreed with me that the trailer was the best part of the entire showing :D

• Like 1

Ok, I think we are way off topic.  Better cut it before one of the other mods tells us (including me) to get back on lol.

Ok, I think we are way off topic.  Better cut it before one of the other mods tells us (including me) to get back on lol.

Whoa, I started a topic derailment. That's never happened before... I feel like this is a momentous occasion for myself :lol:

• Like 3

And me :lol: .

Yeah, we need to stop guys.

• Like 1