Biggestgeekever

Wkend #s: 82.5 DM2, 29.4 TFR, 25 Heat, 19.6 MU

He's fought everyone he possibly could in the middleweight class and it was time to call it a day.. You do that by losing, whether on purpose cause it doesn't matter or not... Silva despite throwing the fight to this guy will still be cemented in the Hall of Fame...

no ones arguing silva isn't amazing-he is and will go down as one of the best fighters ever but it is funny that he got knocked out the way he did

Of course he'll be in the Hall of Fame, its just hysterical how his fanboys are saying he lost on purpose.

people are stupider than I thought if they really believe that

no ones arguing silva isn't amazing-he is and will go down as one of the best fighters ever but it is funny that he got knocked out the way he did

One thing is for sure, when hes back in the ring, he'll be dropping his trademark "taunting with hands down" act, rofl.

Edited by Shpongle

He did lose on purpose.. If he would've won, then there's basically no one left for him to fight at 40 plus years old and really, nothing left to prove whether he wins or loses1 fight out of how many fights.. He threw the fight and put the guy over and doesn't give 2 fucks about it cause he's still a Legend...

lolz

DM2 has to hold like Ice Age 3 to get $400M. Its tough, but doable, and if it does do it, itll be even more impressive considering its deeply low 3D ratio, and itll be safe to say it has higher attendance than TS3.

Edited by jandrew

One thing is for sure, when hes back in the ring, he'll be dropping his trademark "taunting with hands down" act, rofl.

haha-if he does I hope he gets knocked out again, loll

• Like 1

DM2 has to hold like Ice Age 3 to get $400M. Its tough, but doable, and if it does do it, itll be even more impressive considering its deeply low 3D ratio, and itll be safe to say it has higher attendance than TS3.

mmm what about inflation in dollars between 2010 and 2013? 

Edited by ban1o

He did lose on purpose.. If he would've won, then there's basically no one left for him to fight at 40 plus years old and really, nothing left to prove whether he wins or loses1 fight out of how many fights.. He threw the fight and put the guy over and doesn't give 2 fucks about it cause he's still a Legend...

BKB please-ur bordering on going [mod edit]...in the words of your hero RDJ [mod edit]

Edited by Neo

There really is no one else for SIlva to fight.

The GSP fight isn't happening.

the fight he should do and won't is the bones jones fight...he would get rocked but silva walks around at about 205-215 lbs...it would be easy for him to make the 205 weight in shape.  He would get absolutely annihilated by jones though so he'll never take that fight.  The GSP fight makes absolutely no sense-GSP and silva are completely different weight classes...like GSP is a smaller build completely and a different build. He's just a lot smaller- would be really dumb for them to fight.  anderson would own him because of his length

Look dude.. I'm smart and saw this coming a mile away and it made sense how it ended to put someone else over.. HYou can't prove it 1 way or another but it's plausible... People in there 40's like Silva are past their Prime and the same goes for Fedor...

obviously bro he's on a decline-he is older but to say he planned this as his grand exit is just dumb.  You plan on going out on top not looking like a fool which is what happened.  He finally got caught by doing all his cocky antics-if you believe that was his plan then ur [mod edit].

Edited by Neo

Look dude.. I'm smart and saw this coming a mile away and it made sense how it ended to put someone else over.. HYou can't prove it 1 way or another but it's plausible... People in there 40's like Silva are past their Prime and the same goes for Fedor...

Do you have any idea how dumb that sounds?  Thats why he would intentionally give up his title and end his record winning streak? Thats the way he would want to go out?

Ha....ha....nope.

Posted Image

Edited by Shpongle
  • Like 1

You'd have to be a retard to think it happened any other way.. It was so blatant and obvious.. Watch it again and post it for everyone to see if you have to, but it was fixed...

bro usually I just laugh at ur DC hate because I know u do it for a reason-troll and to be controversial-but I seriously have a hard time believing u really believe what ur writing...it's ridiculous, funny but ridiculous

• Like 2

I'm with BKB here, how could you not think Silva did it on purpose?  It just looked so stupid.

Same. He clearly did not care for this fight.