#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

I was a Michelangelo guy as well. His personality mirrored mine most closely. Always the goofball in the family when I was a kid.

I liked Michelangelo as well. Probably because the nunchuks looked so cool.

• Like 3

I was a Michelangelo guy as well. His personality mirrored mine most closely. Always the goofball in the family when I was a kid.

My best friend for years and years was always sort of the class clown ... really smart and likeable, but a clown at times none the less.  His favorite was also Michelangelo.

... oh and dem nunchuks.  (look at my shit says Alien in Spring Breakers) ;)

Edited by Adam
  • Like 1

Michelangelo was my second favorite because he was hilarious.

Michaelangelo was my favorite followed by Leonardo.  He was such a goofball plus I loved the nun-chuks while I loved the calmness and the tranquility Leo had.  :D

Edited by druv10
  • Like 1

That just might be the GOAT kids show opening credits. :)

... as soon as it's done, you want to replay that bad boy. ;)

It's close but BTAS, Gargoyles and X-Men had the best in my book. ;)  :D

So you're a Cyclops kind of guy? Laaaaaaaaaame. Wolverine all the way.

Never liked Cyclops in either comics or cartoons. He was a yes man for Professor X while Wolverine was the outspoken individual who took no crap from anyone.  :D

WTF Druv? That video you posted only has BTAS #16 on the list. Whoever made it was on crack. :lol:

lol, I didn't completely watched the video but I've BTAS as the 2nd greatest intro ever behind Gargoyles. Every time Goliath screams in the intro I get chills. :D

3 greatest animated intros ever Gargoyles, BTAS and X-Men. Pure magic these intros are.  :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jZMScaRv8E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZAhqEiq4cA

Edited by druv10
  • Like 2

lol, I didn't completely watched the video but I've BTAS as the 2nd greatest intro ever behind Gargoyles. Every time Goliath screams in the intro I get chills. :D

3 greatest animated intros ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jZMScaRv8E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZAhqEiq4cA

He didn't even have Gargoyles in the 25. There was quite a bit of Japanese crap in there. Pokemon ahead of BTAS and Turtles? Blasphemy.

• Like 1

He didn't even have Gargoyles in the 25. There was quite a bit of Japanese crap in there. Pokemon ahead of BTAS and Turtles? Blasphemy.

Next time I'll actually watch the video. :lol:  I was looking for 80's and 90's and that was the first one that popped up.

• Like 1

I was a disparaging anti-Spielberg hipster before it became commonplace! (true story: I was mostly bored and/or confused the first time I saw E.T. and basically just wanted the movie to be over. And as E.T. Is finally leaving, I said sarcastically "oh watch, I bet it'll make a stupid little shooting star". And it did!)

Of course, I loved all the other Spielberg-related shit I saw.... :lol:

But not THE GOONIES_. :ph34r:

Posted Image
  • Like 1

Great video Pacific Blank. I loved the duck tales. Late 80's and 90's in general were amazing for animation. It was awesome that I grew up during 90's and watched all of these shows live. :D  :D  :D Kids nowadays have no clue what good animation is. 

• Like 2